Rodents are not just pests. They’re dangerous to have in your business space. Why? Not only are rodents’ vectors for spreading diseases like hantavirus, salmonella, and jaundice they’re also responsible for causing damage to businesses’ structures. They have also been known to cause fires! Grizz Pest Management has been encouraging business owners to be proactive in keeping mice out of commercial businesses.
How do you tell you have a Rodent Problem?
The first tell-tale signs that you have a Rodent issue are droppings. Droppings are small, oval, and black and typically don’t smell. Please don’t touch them, but you can take a photo of them to show your exterminator.
The most common areas that droppings are found are under sinks, food storage area pantries, and behind appliances. In cupboards, in particular, you may discover chew marks on boxed goods.
What to expect when you have Grizz Pest Management take care of your Rodent problem.
No two businesses are alike; thus, we take the time to customize your rodent program to fit the needs of your commercial property.
- Site Inspection: We do a comprehensive inspection of your facility and identify signs of rodent activity. We take care to locate any potential entry points.
- Exclusion: The most important part of a rodent treatment program is to seal entry points on the building exterior. Entry points don’t have to be big — a mouse can squeeze into a hole the size of the dime.
- Traps and baits: We identify the pathways and placing bait and snap traps in the high activity areas inside Your business. We may also use a combination of both traps and baits to control the Rodent population.
- Training: We love to educate our business owners on maintaining proper sanitation. This is the first step in preventing any rodent entry.
- Continual Maintenance: We conduct frequent inspections of your property to ensure our rodent control is working. For commercial accounts, stay with monthly services. At two months of age, a baby mouse is weaned from the nest; they are reproductively active at three months. We not only make sure no new mice are coming into the building, but any mice in the building are eliminated over time.
Grizz Pest Management works with businesses to eliminate pests from their commercial workspaces. Our experts can recommend sanitation best practices and create a customized rodent control protection plan to protect your brand. To schedule your free pest control evaluation, set appointment with Grizz Pest Management today or call us at 708-800-8680.